Friday, December 21, 2012

No Ordinary Moments No Ordinary People

On the streets there are no ordinary moments, and there are no ordinary people. Every moment has the potential to be special or decisive and every person is, well every person is special already. This slideshow in Volume 6 in my Melbourne People series. Now that I have left Australia and no longer have access to the city, I think there will only be a couple more (I still have tons of images to sort through!). Meanwhile, please enjoy this small offering and the soundtrack too which will blow you away: a track by James Taylor and one by Jim Morrison. A double treat!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments, questions, suggestions. The floor is yours! Sharing is a huge part of my philosophy, so please, share your thoughts with us